DiscoverySoft has a very unique service delivery philosophy. We believe that it is not enough to deliver great technical solutions. A solution is never complete until the client understands and signs off on the solution. The objective is not a technical solution. The objective is to deliver value to the bottom line.
Service Delivery Philosophy
- The most valuable resource we have is time. Invest in hardware and software to save time. It is faulty economic logic to save $100 on a computer only to have an employee waste an hour of productivity daily or to implement a solution that requires an extra 15 minutes a month to maintain your network. Over the life of the hardware and software, an employee’s time will almost always be larger than the the cost of the hardware or software. At DiscoverySoft, we place the focus on employee productivity.
- Technology is easy. Culture is hard. It’s not enough to implement the latest and greatest technology. It has to fit your business needs and employees have to embrace its benefits or the solution is of no value. Whether that means training or working with employees to improve business processes, the goal is to maximize the value of a technology – not just to implement it.
- Technology should fit the business processes – not the other way around. Technologies that require employees to walk through seven extra steps to complete a simple process are frustrating to the employee and lead to lost productivity. Custom software or new solutions are often necessary to keep employees happy and productive. Remember, the most important resource we have is time.
Service Delivery Principles
DiscoverySoft subscribes to the following service delivery principles:
- Our role is to help our clients break through artificial limits that keep them from reaching their full potential.
- DiscoverySoft is in the people business, not the technology business. Technology is only a vehicle for delivering solutions. It’s not enough for a DiscoverySoft technicians to be technically exceptional. They have to have great interpersonal skills and be great communicators. Solving a technical problem is only part of what we do. Our real job is to deliver solutions that keep clients happy and productive.
- A problem is never resolved until the client says it’s resolved. It’s not enough for the service technician to say a problem has been resolved. At DiscoverySoft, every ticket receives a follow-up call to ensure that the client is happy with the final solution. Sometimes a problem is “technically” resolved, but the solution requires too many steps or is too difficult to manage, or only works under certain circumstances. DiscoverySoft finds those things out by calling to follow-up on every service ticket 24 hours after the work is completed. You’ll also note that we believe in a personal touch. Follow-up is via a personal phone call, not through impersonal texts or emails. Our job is to make sure you’re satisfied.